PORK TENDERLOIN WITH MUSTARD AND ONIONS

Pork tenderloin is a very good cut of meat, and less expensive than beef. There are many recipes: this is my latest creation, really delicious!


I used a filet of 550 grams, I marinated with mustard, black pepper, a glass of prosecco, and slices of red onion, sliced thin.
After about an hour of marinating,  I cooked the onions over low heat to create the sauce, adding a little water if needed. In another skillet, over high heat I  browned the pork on all sides.  Then I added the sauce, lowered the heat, covered, for 20 minutes. The meat must be pink inside; check before you serve. I usually add salt when the meat is done!
Then cut in slices, cover with sauce, and rejoice !
peter

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Tagliatelle with spring onion, fresh and dried tomatoes

RISOTTO ALLA MILANESE

FRIGGITELLI STUFFED WITH CHERRY TOMATOES SWEET AND SOUR